Girls with Rebel Souls
The girls’ continue to investigate the corporation and fight to hold to their morals in the dangerous world around them.
- I love the layers of antagonists from the investors to Leandra to LennonRose. The villains operating in the gray area added so much complexity to the story.
- The twists with Raven and Valentine were so unexpected and added lots of mystery and tension.
- The social commentary was poignant and a bit less overwhelming than in book 2.
- The ending was inspiring and positive. Even though they couldn’t change the world, they changed it for many people.
- I LOVED that poetry inspired the whole story. It began the girls’ evolution, and then they created their own to process the world as they’ve known it. It gave so much hope that they could inspire others.
- Not a single thing.