Girls with Razor Hearts
Mina and the girls strike out on their own to take down the school that made them and discover that it’s just a symptom of a much larger, more dangerous problem.
- The characters’ relationships with each other were inspiring.
- I loved the scifi twist on the girls in book 2 as much as I loved it in book 1.
- The plot twist with Raven was so juicy and unexpected.
- Mina’s perspectives were intriguing. Not only did she experience sexism as a young woman, but she also discovered how insidious it was after years of being subjugated.
- The girls’ identities as AI continued their fascinating development.
- I flew through this book in a few days, and I can’t wait until my hold on book 3 is available!
- While I appreciated the theme, it started to get a little bit preachy.