Careers for Bookworms & Other Literary Types
A guide to fulfilling careers for bookish types.
- This book introduced me to several options for day jobs and freelance work that I hadn’t considered.
- The information on jobs in education was accurate and explained that that is a broad range of responsibilities.
- Several of the predictions for future jobs seemed to be accurate.
- The organization of information was easy to understand and helpful.
- The personal experiences of people who have the jobs discussed was both entertaining and enlightening.
- Some of the information felt a bit dated given that it was published in 2009. It had some online resources and jobs, but there are many more now.