Call Down the Hawk
A young man and his brothers are surrounded by danger because of his power of creation through dreams. As they evade suspicion and deadly consequences, their relationships and even lives are at stake.
- The writing style is imaginative and even poetic. The author has an incredible ability to create a whole world with her words.
- The characters were easily distinguishable with well developed voices and character arcs.
- The plot left me with just the right number of questions to keep reading. It was tough to put down.
- I really love Adam and Ronan’s romance. I especially appreciate that the author featured an lgbtqa+ couple in the story so seamlessly. The two were natural together, and nothing about them seemed forced or like it had an agenda.
- The concept of time introduced by one of the visionaries is intriguing. I’ve never read or seen anything quite like it.
- Not a thing.