Blood and Salt
- The worldbuilding and magic system are really cool!
- It was well written with an appropriate balance of description and action.
- The twist was a bit predictable because I guessed it.
- I’m not a fan of romance, so the sensationalized teen love was a little much for me.
- The line for the title is corny in my opinion.
- ⚠️SPOILER⚠️ Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but I don’t understand why Marie was resurrected or why Ash had to kill her mother. Why couldn’t Marie do it? And, why did she need to be back?
*If you want a good adventure story with a cool magic system and a bit of romance, read Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova instead of this book.*