A half angel/half demon woman falls for her prey and must face potentially deadly consequences.
- I appreciate that the main characters are bisexual and homosexual. Yay for inclusion!
- The lore is cool, and I like the use of christian monsters (angels and demons).
- The use of two povs was good for the pacing and suspense.
- All of these opinions and qualifications aside, I’m sure that I’ll read the next one! I’m interested to know what happens!
- ⚠️SPOILER⚠️I think Allie’s coming out was okay, but I didn’t get as strong of an emotional response as I would’ve liked. I wonder if someone who’s been through the experience would feel that it was authentic.
- There were some grammar/sentence mechanics issues that took me out of the story. But, I’m a grammar teacher, so I have a lot of tics that don’t bother most people.
- The romance developed a bit too quickly in my opinion, but I’m finding that I dislike the love-at-first-sight and many other romance tropes. Perhaps avid romance readers would find it acceptable or even desirable.